TIP: Ideal before lunch with a cold beer.
Black olives and Manchego
- Black olives
- Olive oil
- Finely chopped garlic
- Preserved roasted eggplant
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Aged Manchego
- Combine the olive oil and garlic and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Combine the black olives, eggplant, verjuice and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the Manchego into cubes and add it to the olives.
- Add the reserved olive oil and garlic mixture and the chives and toss gently to combine.
- Set aside for 20 minutes for the flavours to develop, then serve.
- Gordal Olives with Tomato, Capsicum, Coriander and Cumin
- Green Olives with Inland Dressing